BLUE Kangertech Subox Mini --SPECIAL BUY!
Kangertech's new Subox is the ideal kit for new vapers, advanced vapers, and everyone in between. Capable of reaching 50W and used with a single 18650 battery (sold separately). This device packs the right amount of punch in a sleek, portable design. The Kbox mini is powered by a separate, rechargeable 18650 battery. You may add on your choice of 18650 battery (at extra cost) right on this listing.
- 1 Kbox Mini
- 1 Subtank Mini with aqueous ceramic coating
- 1 new vertical OCC in 0.5 Ohm, direct lung inhale, ideal wattage from 20-35W
- 1 new vertical OCC in 1.5 Ohm, mouth to lung inhale, ideal wattage from 10-25W
- 1 Subtank Mini Plus Base with revised dual airflow
- 1 Delring drip tip (Note: On the old Subox kits, Kanger included two of these tips. There is only one in the newest edition of the kits.)
- 1 V2 RBA Base with improved chimney
- 2 RBA Coils
- 1 Japanese cotton sheet
- 1 Screw Driver
- 2 RBA deck screws
- 2 Cover screws
- 1 USB cable for onboard charging
- 1 Manual
- Kbox Mini Output 50W supports 0.3 Ohm minimum
- 5 Speed click to switch on/off the battery
- After the switch is on, OLED display "Kanger Tech" at stand by mode.
- Press button "+" "-" to adjust the wattage output.
- OLED displays the battery level, resistance value and output wattage
- Press "+" "-" together to adjust the orientation of display
- Plug in Micro USB cord to charge the cell, OLED display charging state. Once fully charged, the OLED will go off.
- User can vape and charge simultaneously.
- We do recommend you buy a separate 18650 charger, however. Nitecore chargers are available for sale here; we carry all four varieties. (I2/I4/D2/D4)
- Short circuit protection, OLED flash and display "0.0"
- Atomizer open circuit, OLED flash and display "9.9"
- Cell reverse protection, no power output when cell reverse.
- PCB over temperature protection, and battery stop function and OLED display "Temp High"
- 10 second overtime usage protection, no power output and OLED display "10S OVER"
- Cell capacity protection, when cell capacity drops to low, cell indicator will flash