The Laisimo L3 integrates a fully functional touchscreen display with temperature control and 200W of power. Temperature control mode for the Laisimo L3 includes Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel (303, 304, 316, 317), and TCR. The large 2.4 inch TFT LCD touchscreen is commonly used with most mobile smartphones and clearly displays all relevant information. In addition, the Laisimo L3 features a unique Laisimo App by using its Bluetooth 4.0 function which allows the user to change different settings and features of the Laisimo L3 such as the wallpaper.
- Dimensions: 95mm x 52mm x 25mm
- Temperature Control Mode: Ni200 / Ti / SS (303, 304, 316, 317) / TCR
- Wattage Range: 5W - 200W
- Minimum Resistance Range: 0.05Ω
- Temperature Range: 100°C - 300°C / 212°F - 572°F
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Spring Loaded Contact Pin
- Touchscreen Functionality
- 2.4" TFT LCD Display
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth Laisimo App (Available On Google Play / Apple App Store)
- Custom Wallpapers & More
- Magnetic Battery Cover
- Powered By Two High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Firmware Upgradeable via USB
- The Laisimo L3 DOES NOT allow you to charge through USB cable. Batteries must be charged separately.
1x Laisimo L3 Touchscreen 200W TC Box Mod
1x Silicone Sleeve
1x Screen Protector
1x USB Cable (For Firmware Upgrade)
1x Warranty Card
1x User Manual
IMPORTANT: Use caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
Vape Super Saver accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic Knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.